Primalloy white 2.85 mm 500gKód: 55501
Detailní popis produktu
- PrimalloyTM is a soft rubber material with outstanding heat, oil and abrasion resistance and mechanical strength.
- It is a high performance polyester based thermoplastic elastomer (TPE).
- Exceptional diameter consistency providing the best possible homogeneous wire structure for smooth operation.
- Manufactured in Japan to very tight tolerances from the highest quality materials to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints.
- PrimalloyTM is a registered trademark of Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation.
- All filament is delivered in a vacuum bag, with desiccant, wound onto a bespoke spool.
- 2 year limited warranty.
- Not food safe
|Diameter accuracy||2.90 ± 0.05 mm|
|Process temperature||210 - 235 °C|
|Material Net Weight||0.5 kg|
|Filament Length||70 m|
|Filament Thickness||2.85 mm|
|Density||1.08 – 1.10 g/cm3|
|Tensile Yield (JIS K 7113)||14 MPa|
|Elongation (JIS K 7113)||990 %|
|Melting Point||175 to 195 °C|
|Melt Flow Index @ 230 °C, 21.1N||45 g/(10 minutes)|
|Durometer Hardness D (JIS K 6253)||33|
- Recommended for use in commonly available fused filament fabrication (FFF) 3D printers.
- Print only in a well-ventilated or hooded work area.
- Best results obtained with printers having a heated platform (40-50 °C.)
- The extruded material adheres best to a build platform that has been covered with Polyimide Tape (see also KaptonTM tape).
- Keep material sealed until ready for use.
- To control moisture content, return any partially consumed reel to a sealed, air-tight bag that contains a desiccant.
- To prevent layer drooping, apply forced air cooling on object as it builds.
- To prevent feed jams, apply slow print speeds (≤30 mm/s) and turn off retraction. Avoid excessive pressure in the pinch feeder.
- Due to its flexibility and resultant buckling risk, this filament is not recommended for printers with significant distance (e.g. >15 mm) between pinch feeder and hot end.
Buďte první, kdo napíše příspěvek k této položce.